Friday, February 5, 2010

Date: Fri, November 21, 2008 11:14 am (answered 7 April 2009)From: "Patrick B." Subject: ACA WSO Abuse

Hello Agent Orange,
First I would like to say thank you for your website. I have had a few problems in my life and I seem to be slowly coming completely out of my 12 steppism. I do love the ideal of a group to share with but ....a group of sickies can be very dangerous to me!

I wonder if you are aware ACA has their own 2006 Big Red Book out now? I have come across some sick behavior on their website and at the ACA phone bridge meetings. I am currently banned from their site. I believe it is because I have made it a point to make them aware they are not staying within their own traditions. The current charman has his picture in a NACOA newsletter... although he was only an ACA WSO board member at the time in 2005. There is also currently a board member directly affiliating her therapy business to ACA. I addressed this to all the board members and they seem to think I need to stop promoting conflict... yet she still continues to make money off ACA.

I have saved a few examples of the moderator abuse I received from three seperate moderators and the "Letter of Shame" dismissing me from the website. I also have direct links to these other two examples, if you are interested.

Sadly ACA seems to be the best game in town that I have found as far as 21st century psychology recovery groups...(I still have lots of issues with the 12 steps). If these first few I met so far in ACA are an example of ACA as a whole these guys seem to be the sickest on the block! There probably have been lots simply abused then eliminated from the ACA WSO Forums and probably lots more to come!

I was warned it may even be a pyramid scam only to sell and promote the ACA Text and to benefit the others directly linked to ACA. I can provide examples on the ACA WSO website directly linking The Carom Foundation, Ernie L., and Marty S's personal work address and his full name.

It is very possible these are honest mistakes but the fact I have pointed them out over and over and nobody seems to care is a sign to me that there is something else going on... and or possibly some major ignorance.... they are all ACA's and have ACA issues. What gets me is several board members call "themselves" Oldtimers... I really hate that!

Anyway I am building up a dangerous resentment... lol. I will be happy to share all info I have... but please bear with me I do not have much skills on the computer.
I hope to hear from you!

ACA WSO Multiple Abuse VictimPatrick

http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-letters108.html

1 comment:

  1. My Letter of SHAME:

    Nov. 11, 2008

    Patrick,
    The executive committee has voted unanimously to support the
    administrator's decision to remove you from the ACA forum and webpages. This will be a permanent suspension.

    In one of the last private messages to you from the Forum administrator, you were advised that this was considered a three-week "cooling off" period. You were told that you would be
    permanently banned from the ACA webpages unless we received a clear indication from you that you would quit posting divisive posts and
    return to following the Forum guidelines.

    (How could I have violated webste forum policy when I could not even
    post?}

    You were directed to address this matter with the ACA WSO Board of Trustees. When you attended the WSO teleconference on Nov. 8, you
    did not raise questions about your suspension, therefore, this matter is closed.

    {I spent that day Novemeber 8, asking why another ACA WSO board member was using her proffesional therapy page claiming she was "proffesionally affiliated" to aca wso and had a direct link from her page to the adultchildren,org website, funny thing is there were actually NO minute kept of the Novemeber ACA WSO board meeting, I wonder why?}

    And it appears that you continue to seek to raise controversy on the Forum or within the service structure. We have received additional
    complaints about your recent contact with Forum members and other individual ACAs. The emails show that these individuals have
    directed you to stop contacting them or they have made plans to block
    your emails.

    {I was seeking to raise others awareness of how "dysfunctional" things really are."They actually have the abily to BLOCK anyone "they" choose to block but you took CONTROL of that for them"}

    Based on the complaints we have received, it appears that you are contacting Forum members, individuals and intergroups and raising a
    question about various topics including the Traditions. While your questions seems innocuous, you are including a web link that targets one of the members of the ACA WSO board of Trustees and which places
    hat person in an unfair position. This is inappropriate.

    You are directed to cease and desist this activity.

    {Yes, sir camander}LOL

    You have been given an honest explanation to your questions about the Traditions. This
    matter has been addressed.

    Additionally, the trustees are committed to serving the ACA fellowship within the principles of the Twelve Steps, Traditions and
    Concepts. The Trustees gladly serve the fellowship by giving personal time, resources and recovery in service.

    Additionally, as you have already been told, the forum exists as an extension of the WSO and operates under the rules and guidance of the WSO. The WSO has the right to moderate and/or delete any post it feels is contrary to these policies, up to and including access
    restrictions toward anyone repeatedly violating the policies. While
    this right is only rarely needed, it will and can be taken at any time the WSO determines such actions are prudent for the overall safety of the forum or ACA members.

    It was thus with regret that your behavior resulted in permanent suspension. We regret that you could not abide by the Forum rules
    and enjoy the Forum like thousands of others have.

    {I am shamed "My bahavior" COMPARED to thousands that "could abide by
    the rules" " Their interpretation of their rules, where is the group conscience?}

    Executive Committee:
    Omer G -- Chairman
    Josie E. - Vice-chairwoman
    Phyllis R. - Treasurer
    Linda L. - Secretary


    Please notice the dates and the jist of the NOVEMBER 08' Tradition Eight post at adultchildren.org

    http://www.acawso.com/ipb/index.php?showtopic=106

    "ACA Twelfth Step work should remain forever non-professional, but our service centers may employ special workers.

    Thank you so much for listening, I am not trying to divide but unite healthy recovery.

    Sparky

    ReplyDelete